Sunday, June 12, 2016

blessing day

We've had such a fun weekend. We arrived Saturday morning and started to play. I made a bag of sticks for Retta for church and she's been loving them at home as well. I made Adam a bag with laminated word searches.  
Here they are at church playing with them. I think Adam left his bag at home.

I got a picture of the two littles in Primary. Adam was prepared to give the talk in Primary for the very first time. We all went in to watch. He was VERY nervous. He ended up not doing his talk... Geoff tried and tried to encourage him to do it but he just couldn't.


Dexter was blessed today! He was so cute in his little tux. He did great during the blessing. Geoff's gave such a heartfelt blessing. I think it surprised many people because Geoff doesn't show this tender side very often. It was touching.

Here's the crew that came!

The picture below is with Dexter's namesake, Cale, and his family.


This afternoon we turned on the first Harry Potter movie for Adam. He hasn't seen any before. He was eager to watch but I don't know if he understood it.  


I think this is the first picture of Carson with Dex. He didn't need to hold him long.

No comments:

Post a Comment