Monday, February 17, 2014

love FaceTime

McKinzie had the day off today so it was a perfect day to FaceTime! 

Retta stayed on McKinzie's lap longer than usual. She kept trying to kiss the phone. What I would give for a kiss from her. In this picture she's biting her nails. I've never known a baby to do that. This is about the only time she sat still enough to get a picture. After awhile Adam was encouraging Retta to bite him. Then they would both laugh!


McKinzie needed to put Retta down for a nap so Adam took me to his tent to play. It was great!! He introduced his friends to me. He has a bunny named Pickles. Two Thomas the Trains. A frog named Bounce A Lot, and another frog that I can't remember his name at the moment. It was fun, a little motion sickness but fun! He also showed me his Wocket. He didn't put it in his pocket though... Down his pants!!

He made me laugh and laugh! I miss them so much!! All of them! Some days I just ache. 

1 comment: