Thursday, December 11, 2014

birthday surprise

Today is my oldest sisters birthday, Waynette. I don't know if she's ever enjoyed her birthday. I remember when she was in college and I was in maybe 6th grade my mom telling me Waynette cries every year on her birthday. That surprised me, birthdays are suppose to be fun. Well, sad to say, I now understand. 

So today I tried to add a little sunshine to her day. I called her this morning and left her a message. I hope she's had a great day! 

A few weeks ago we were talking on the phone and I mentioned I had an embroidery machine. Waynette was surprised and asked what I used it for. So for her birthday I decided to send her flowers that she can enjoy for a long time. It was fun to make. I hope it brings a smile to her face. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment