Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ward Christmas Party

I was asked to take care of the decorations for our Christmas party. I wasn't sure what to do. I talked with Julie and and she sent me link to make these snowflakes. They look more difficult than they are. Bailee helped me make over 30 one afternoon. I love how great they look!

The other Ward was having their party in the morning of the same day. I called them and suggested we help each other decorate, hopefully that would be less work. So we did!


Bailee and I hung snowflakes and I hung lights. They decorated the stage while both Wards brought stockings to hang up. I think it all came together nicely. 



I snapped a picture of Mason and Fischer singing. 
I had made two of these pies for the party. One slipped out of my hands in the garage, luckily landing on the bottom. It got all shook up of course so I didn't take it. It became our treat after FHE tonight. Bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment