Thursday, June 4, 2015

schools out for summer!!

Today has been a full day. For Carson's class party we had a picnic lunch. We played a few games before and after lunch then had ice cream and popsicles. Before I left I quickly snapped this selfie with him. I was his room parent this year. It was fun and lots of work. I'm now finished being a room parent.  I've been room parent once for each kid. That's all the fun I want. ;)
 
Here's a few pictures from the party.  Carson had the camera while I hula hooped.  ;)



 

Karlee was grateful to be out of school too! These girls are so fun! McKinnley, on the right, is moving Saturday to Utah. We will miss her family dearly. Cassidy's family have their house on the market.  Not sure where they're moving yet.  It's so sad. They've been good friends to Karlee.

Since Karlee was out of school at 1 I decided to take her to lunch. She chose California Pizza Kitchen. YUM!! After we ate, we were walking to the car, she noticed we had a flat. No good!! I called Brian and he came and and saved the day!



He's my hero!!

Although, it messed up the afternoon. The plan was to pick Mason up at school and hit the pool by 4. Instead Mitch came and rescued Karlee so she could pick up Mason. We finally arrived at the pool at 4:30. We met Carson's friend AJ and his mom and little sister there. The pool time still turned out fun. 
After dinner I dropped off Carson for a sleepover at Grant's then took Mason out for a shake. I felt bad I wasn't able to pick him up. Plus he ended up getting home later with Karlee than if he rode the bus. I guess it's life when unexpected things come up. I guess we'll be buying tires this weekend too. Yuck!

Have I shared this news?! McKinzie and Geoff are homeowners!! They signed papers Tuesday and got the keys today! They are so excited!! We're excited for them too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment