Tuesday, May 6, 2014

spring has sprung

We have had a long wait for spring . (It's still sweater weather.)  I'm ready for flip flop weather. These next two days we're suppose to be 80!!  Then back to 60 and 70s. That's ok, not much rain in the 10 day forecast. Only sun!!!

Even though these trees haven't leafed out, this is my favorite road in the area.  It leads to our house so I drive it often.  

I don't think I've enjoyed spring flowers as long as here.  We're going on 5+ weeks and some are still blooming. All these pictures were taken at our church building, today.  





These flowers are my favorite. I've already warned Brian, this fall we'll be planting 100+ bulbs so our yard can look like these beds next spring. I love it!!

This was taken last September when I came out on our house hunting trip.  This is the road to our house, different stretch. This is one of the reasons I fell in love with St. Charles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment