Friday, August 21, 2015

Gooding ~ Hotel

Before we even arrive at the hotel I talk to McKinzie and she tells me the place is haunted! To be honest it looks the part. But I did tell her NOT to say that in front of any littles. ;)

 
 
The first morning all together we tie-dyed shirts. It was a little tricky folding them up. I was anxious waiting for them to dry. It took days!


 
Karlee was suppose to be reading that book. It was a summer Literature assignment for school. (btw-she finished her summer assignment the night before it was due...typical.)
We took a selfie on the swing. It was nice having Bailee back with us. I missed her while she was at school.

This girl LOVES Tank, if you couldn't tell.


OK...she loves ALL dogs. :D
Kinzie did her hair super cute. We then saw Lexi's hair and Holly did Retta's to match.
Two cute girls!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment