Monday, August 24, 2015

Kindergartener!!!

This boy started kindergarten today! I can't believe Adam is old enough for that!  I talked with McKinzie this morning and it sounded like he had a hard time this morning. He's been looking forward to this for weeks. He woke up excited and ready to go. When they arrived at school and Adam saw the building he didn't want to go anymore. McKinzie said he cried and cried. Man, that broke my heart!! I've thought about him all day. Hoping he'd be brave enough to talk to his teacher. Hoping he had a good lunch, he bought today. 


I Facetimed them after school and...it was a success!! He had a great time. He showed me two worksheets he did at school. He bought pizza for lunch and also ate half a banana. He said he had a brownie but didn't have time to eat it. He had to go out to recess. 

I asked home since he had fun today if he was excited for tomorrow. He sad no. He would miss his mom. Carson then shared how he use to miss his mom while at school but still went every day because he had friends there and how he wanted learn at school. Carson told Adam he thought school was fun. 

I hope tomorrow is easier for him. He doesn't know this but next week I'm going to have lunch with him at school! I can't wait!! I miss all of them so much! The count down is on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment