Saturday, September 12, 2015

double digits for this boy

I can't believe this boy is 10 years old!! He is such a fun kid! Friday I went to school to have lunch with him. He chose Panda. Yum!!

Today has been such a busy day. I planned and help run our Stake 11 year old camp out. As a presidency we were out at the camp site till 10 last night then we were back this morning at 6:30. The weather was perfect! And the boys were great!! I'm so grateful for our Wards 11 year old leaders. They were very helpful with executing the workshops this morning. Most of the boys will be able to pass off their Tenderfoot requirements. 

This afternoon Carson auditioned for his first play! It's a musical!! He was so nervous. He did great and we should hear if he got a part on Sunday. 

Then this afternoon and evening we had a party in our backyard. Carson had 8 friends come over and they played hard! They LOVED the bounce house!!



They played so hard they brought the bounce house down!! We played one game then they made up games and ran around the entire yard. No joke!! They should all sleep well tonight. I stopped them long enough to have cake and open presents. 




After the party Carson opened his gifts from the family. 

I think it's been a great day and an even more amazing party!!

I love you Carson!! I'm so glad you're a part of our family!! You bring so much joy to us!! I'm sure the next 10 years will be just as adventurous!! Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment