Saturday, September 26, 2015

pit stop ~ SLC ~ Winter Quarters

On our way home from the family reunion we stayed a few nights with Waynette in Salt Lake.

On Monday we had a tour of BYU. The first time on campus for all of us. We were impressed. I didn't realize the campus was right up next to the mountains. It was beautiful! We ate lunch at the creamery, ice cream too. We got a little silly doing some slow-motion videos. We had fun!


Tuesday, Bailee's BFF, Brooke, got married in the Salt Lake Temple. The reception that night was so nice. Bailee loved the setting. I knew she would.

The main reason we stopped in Salt Lake was due to these two events. I'm grateful it all worked out.

Plus, we saw MORE temples!!! 











 The sky was absolutely beautiful that day!! I love the clouds!

 The Jordan River Temple was breathtaking in person. I never realized it was so huge!!



 These three have never seen the Conference Center or Temple Square. It was fun to show them around. (I forgot to change my white balance when we went back outside.)




Waynette was trying to be funny and started taking pictures of our nostrils. I don't think I gave my camera back to her after that. ;-)



 I'm so glad Waynette took the day off to spend with us.

We also stopped for the night in Nebraska and visited Winter Quarters before we went home. We did a lot of sightseeing on this trip!










No comments:

Post a Comment