Friday, November 1, 2013

18th birthday

Here's a start of many posts.  We decided that we needed to make a change to our blog with the move to Illinois.  We're about an hour west of Chicago now and very excited with all the possible adventures ahead.
 

 Today is Bailee's 18th birthday!  I hope she had a fun day.  We're still staying in a hotel and feeling kind of cramped. I tried to make it a fun day.  All the kids started back to school today so Bailee and I did a little shopping then got our nails done.  After lunch we went out to the house and played in the leaves while we waited for the buses to arrive.
 
 
Here the kids are hanging out waiting for a table at Outback Steakhouse.


 After dinner Bailee finally was able to open her gifts.  The t-shirt was bought way before the move to Illinois.  Now I wish I had one too.  Grandma Shuldberg gave Bailee this apron...super cute!

Brian and I also gave her a radio/alarm clock for her iPhone.  She loved it!!
 
This is Bailee's favorite part of a birthday post.
 
18 things about Bailee:
  1. Bailee has a great laugh.
  2. She enjoys cooking.
  3. She looks forward to trying new food.
  4. Bailee is a cautious driver.
  5. If there is a problem at work she will go directly to the source and tries to fix it.
  6. She's a hard worker.
  7. She is an AWESOME early morning seminary driver.
  8. She's talented with doing hair.
  9. Bailee has great hair.
  10. She's a good friend.
  11. She has a great testimony of the Gospel.
  12. Bailee is eager to move away for college.
  13. She's super excited to have roommates that aren't blood related.
  14. She's a great leader and likes to be in charge.
  15. She's helpful with her brothers and sisters.
  16. Bailee will run almost any kind of errand for me.
  17. She's an animal lover.
  18. She's become one of my best friends.
I love you Bailee!! I hope you've had a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment