Friday, November 8, 2013

halloween

After school we stayed at the house and carved...pumpkins?  I wasn't sure if we would be in a place to carve pumpkins so I never bought any.  When I went to buy pumpkins you can imagine my surprise that they were all gone.  I had to get creative.  I bought a butternut, spaghetti and acorn squash.  I think they turned out great!!
 



 
 

 
Carson is the only one that dressed up.  He LOVES Harry Potter.  He wears that tie to church too.
 The rest of these pics are from my phone.  Better than nothing, right?
 One house gave out cotton candy.  Love it!!

 Mason was not too happy.  About 30 minutes into trick or treating he decided to join Carson.  He's a robber, sort of.


By the end Mason was smiling.  The night was cold and rainy.  I used an umbrella most of the night.  Bailee followed us around the neighborhood in my car.  (The first time I let her drive my car btw.) Part way through the night she made a run to Starbucks for hot chocolate for all of us.  That really helped.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment