Friday, November 8, 2013

Carson's first

Carson was the first to start school in Illinois, on Halloween too.  He wanted to start right away so he could have a class Halloween party.  This is his first Halloween party at school...EVER.  He was super excited to dress up and have parade to show all the parents.
 
 
 

 I was told that normally the costume parade is outside. It was a very wet day so inside it was.



A mom made this yummy ghost bananas.  She froze the bananas then used a knife to spread white chocolate over them.  I removed the raisins before I ate mine.  They were still frozen.  I wanted another, but I was good and only had one.  ;)

 The party was a success, for Carson and me.  I met many other moms and Carson could be Harry Potter.  His favorite hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment