Friday, June 20, 2014

our week activities


Hanging out at the pool! This kid is too cool for his own good.
These two have been sleeping in the basement at least  every other night since school let out. They are laying on a floating trampoline.  I bought it for our reunion at the lake in July.

Do you see the mess behind them? Yeah, I'm tired of putting things away.  That's all I have left to put away from the move. I haven't touched them for at least a month.
Mason playing on his kindle.  He is such an animal lover.  :0)
 
The clouds were so cool on Wednesday.  We had an amazing storm.  The worst was when I was driving Mason to church in the evening.  Rt. 31 was flooded in quite a few places.


Carson had a cub scout hike yesterday.  I was hoping to go with but I had to be home for all the contractors coming and going. Did I mention that we're having our kitchen remodeled? When it's all finished I'll share pictures.



 
Then there's this girl off having fun in Germany. I talk with her almost every day.  I'm so grateful for technology.  She's having fun! Having picnics in castles, visiting old churches, I'm jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment