Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Birthday

It's hard to believe my baby is 9 years old!! He's been so excited for this day. He had a hard time sleeping he was so excited about the days events.

I took Subway to him for lunch. It was fun sitting among his friends. This school does not allow treats for birthdays (lame!). So he took Ninja Turtle pencils for his classmates.

Carson loves watching Studio C, family friendly comedy skits. While I was making dinner, he watched one set during the 1800s and he wanted to dress up for that era. He did great finding everything he needed around the house. :0) I love his imagination!

Time for presents! 
McKinzie found the coolest card! It had a Captain America mask built into the card.  Grandma & Grandpa gave him this Hogwarts Express pocket watch. He loves it! He received lots of birthday money earmarked for Party City. (For an Anikan costume.) Brian and I gave him the Superman shirt he wore to school and an Elders Wand. He loved it all!

For a few birthdays I've added a few things about them.  ALL of them have told me how disappointed they are when I don't.  So here goes...
 
Nine things about CJ.
  • He's a thinker.  He thinks often about being an adult.
  • He plans on doing something "amazing" one day.
  • He shares his testimony every month at church.
  • He is thinking he might want to be an actor when he grows up.
  • He loves to make people laugh.
  • He's a great friend.
  • He does a super job on his chores.
  • He makes everything fun.
  • He talks ALL the time.
Happy birthday CJ!! I love you!!
(His birthday is on the 12th. For some reason it didn't publish last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment