Saturday, September 20, 2014

productive week

I'm starting to see beautiful sunrises again. (So grateful the sun rises later.) I LOVE the beauty of where we live. I love the view we have from our kitchen. The leaves have started to change. I'm looking forward to fall. Not too excited for winter, but I'm trying to be optimistic. 

A couple days ago the kids kept trying to save a mouse that Oscar was after. They would pick him up and throw him in the house. I would open the door and send him out to hunt. Well, needless to say, he got the mouse. He's become our neighborhood hunter. I love it!

I started two sewing projects this week. Crazy, I know! The top one is a block a month with a sewing group that meets once a week. These are the colors for block one minus one black I still need to order. 

The other picture is for a pumpkin runner that I was hoping to make last year when we first moved here. I completely forgot about this. I only need to cut the white and brown then I can put it all together. :D

Lately I've been taking pictures out my sunroof while I drive. It makes Carson nervous. This is my favorite road. It leads to our house so I drive it a lot. It just makes me smile. 

This past week I sealed the backsplash. One more thing done! I'm loving the look of our kitchen. We still need to paint the ceiling and install a new ceiling fan. I also did a minor repair on the master bath toilet. I'm feeling a little handy. 


I was able to get three runs in this last week. Monday I ran 6.2, Wednesday 4 miles, then Friday 7.8 (I think). On Friday I shook it up a bit and changed my route last minute. This field is soybean. I love the color it has become with the onset of fall. Plus this cute barn! I just had to stop and take a picture. 

I hope I stop often enough to show the kids the beauty all around us. I'll never tire of the beauty that Heavenly Father has given us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment