Saturday, October 25, 2014

a full day

Another beautiful fall day! 

Bailee helped me remove a few shrubs to expand our garden space next year. What I mean by help is that she drove the lawn mower to pull the wagon. :0) We about doubled our garden space. I'm not sure it will be enough room. We have big plans for next year. 
Brian helped Carson with his earth model today. They used a bouncy ball for the inner core, tin foil for the outer core, yarn for the mantle, and Play-doh for the crust. 


This afternoon the boys and I went to Boo Bash! It was fun. Carson walked around finding friends and spending tickets. Mason helped run the cake walk, which he loved! I helped out with the pizza and soda booth. 

Both boys did the cake walk and both brought a cake home. Lucky us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment