Wednesday, October 29, 2014

still driving

Karlee has her license yet I'm still driving the kids to church. This is wrong! One of the best reasons for her having a license, is me NOT driving on Wednesday nights.

Bailee needed to go visiting teaching so it's a good excuse, but no more. Please...
I needed to pick up a book at the library so we hung out for a bit. Carson had fun checking out the toys. He had fun playing even though they were for toddlers. If only I could turn back the clock. It would be fun to have Carson as a four year old again! I've always loved the age of my kids. But anyone of them at four would be fun! 

I miss having little ones around sometimes. I wish we lived closer to McKinzie. 

Look how cute these two are!! Seriously! Too cute! I wonder if Geoff will be Sully. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment