Saturday, October 18, 2014

pumpkin daze

We spent the day at this farm playing and laughing together. The fall colors were amazing!!







They had pony races. Karlee won and Bailee cheated. 

It's hard to get these five to sit together for pictures. 


Off they went into the corn. 
In some places the corn was 8 feet tall. There were 7 stamps throughout the maze. Brian and I found 2. The girls found 4. The boys kept getting lost and muddy. 



There were inflatable slides, this bounce pillow, combine slide, pumpkin chucker, rope maze, more slides and a tee-pee town. 

It was a cold day. The boys are sitting on the girls to help each other get warm. 


The boys played a game of checkers then off to the petting zoo. They loved the animals! 


Everywhere I drive around here is beautiful!! In four months when it's below zero I need to remember how much I'm loving it now. Everyday it takes my breath away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment