Sunday, October 5, 2014

general conference

It's been a great conference weekend. We were able to watch all five sessions. Mason wasn't too excited to watch the priesthood session but he and Brian decided to watch it downstairs instead of going to the church. Brian and I have been able to watch the other four sessions together. My favorite session was the Saturday afternoon session. I need to review the talks more often throughout the year. 

Both Brian and Bailee were able to get a nap in before the morning session today. I don't think the know I took this picture. 

Here is everyone listening this morning. About half way through Carson decided to take notes. He told me they talk too fast for him. :) During lunch today we talked about the things we remembered or touched us. Carson had the most to share but everyone shared a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment