Thursday, January 8, 2015

cold blast

Sunday morning we got a little over an inch of snow. It sure made everything beautiful!


(I hadn't shared a picture of our Christmas lights yet. I still turn them on every night.)

Then Monday night we got a few more inches!! I loved it!!

I had a meeting at the Stake Center Tuesday morning. I was excited to go for a drive! I was able to take 8 pictures out the sunroof as I was driving down Burr before my phone shut down because it got too cold. These two were my favorite!

It was cold all day Tuesday. Stella could not keep warm. At one point in the afternoon she pulled out three different blankets trying to snuggle into them. Then she thought Carson's coat would be good. Poor girl. 

We just found out school is cancelled for Wednesday (too cold). Carson is watching on his iPod trying to hide. ;)
On Wednesday I found a blanket just for Stella and we put it by the fire. She's loving it!!

That morning I convinced the kids to play Monopoly Deal with me. The first hand there was fighting. The second hand everybody was loving it!! By the third hand they wanted to kill each other. We had fun if that counts!

Wednesday night Karlee and I went to the late movie since school was cancelled for Thursday. It was great!!! We were the only ones in the theater. It was like I bought out the entire place just for us! LOL 

Today Karlee went babysitting so the boys and I went to a movie. Then I continued to take down Christmas. I'm almost finished. Almost.

The snow is still falling. It's still cold (but not bitter cold). The kids have school tomorrow. They are glad. I'm glad. After so many days it's kind of boring at home. We all need structure. Structure is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment