Friday, January 16, 2015

good week

A couple days ago flowers arrived for me! I was pleasantly surprised. Karlee asked if Brian and I had a fight. lol Nope!! They go well with the Valentines decorations. :)

This past week has been finals for Karlee. Testing is no fun but she gets three shortened days. Thursday was a shortened day plus she didn't need to be there till 9! It's been nice to have her home earlier. 

Thursday we ran a couple errands then these two FaceTimed with us! We had fun pulling silly faces with them. 

McKinzie is enjoying staying home with them. Some days are hard as she is also watching two babies. Plus she's currently potty training Retta. Not so fun. 

Friday was a teacher work day (no school!) so we played in the snow together. The snow wouldn't pack too well though. We ended up making little snowmen. I think they turned out super cute!




Then the boys and I did a little sledding. I love that we have a hill for sledding. It's so much easier than driving to a park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment