Wednesday, January 21, 2015

it's only Wednesday

It's been a productive few days. Monday the kids were out of school for MLK day so I took the boys to a matinee. We saw Annie...don't waste your money.  

Tuesday I stayed home all day on purpose!  I finished the 4th block for our block of the month, I'm behind schedule. I cut out the fabric for the 5th block so I would be prepared for sewing class today. 

Last night around 11 Karlee was throwing up. :( No fun! This morning Carson wasn't feeling well either. Both kids stayed home. Carson has thrown up a few times today. Needless to say I didn't go to sewing. Or anywhere else. 

I did finish the 5th and 6th block today. And cut out the 7th block! I'm ahead of schedule!! It's looking like Carson will be staying home tomorrow too. Poor guy! Maybe I'll finish 7th and 8th too!! I've gotta find the silver lining having sick kids at home. 

Karlee ended feeling good enough to attend church tonight. I hope she didn't over do it. 

Mason is having more and more fun playing games with friends online. Monday he bought himself a headset so he could have a mic during his game. He's soo excited that it works!!

Here's a pic of poor Carson tonight. I hope he feels better soon. It's no fun being sick!

1 comment: