Saturday, May 2, 2015

beauty all around

It has been such a beautiful day today! I love the blossoms on our tree! They smell heavenly!! It is my favorite Spring tree! And yes, I have a favorite Fall tree too. ;0)

The picture below is the view from our front yard. Trees are covered in blossoms!

Brian and I spent a couple hours, this afternoon, clearing out our front flower bed and planting 5 hydrangea bushes. Plus 9 little flowering plants along the sidewalk. The hydrangea's should have huge white clusters of blossoms. I can't wait!! We also planted a bleeding heart near the front door. 

Tonight for our date we went and hit a bucket of balls. We had fun! Usually we do a movie, which we both love. 

For Christmas I gave Brian 6 rounds of golf. I told him I'd go with him if he'd like. Well, it's finally nice enough outside to consider golfing. It was Brian's idea to go to the driving range. It was a great idea. I've never golfed. :D I hope we do this occasionally. It was that fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment