Saturday, May 16, 2015

past week


I went to a bridal shower today and I didn't know the bride! I'm her mom's visiting teacher. :) I embroidered a few dish towels for her. They were fun and easy to make. Brian liked the one with the loaf of bread the most. 

I enjoyed this shower more than most. I knew a few of the women from church. It gave me an opportunity to meet new people and we had a great time. Tammy's family is fun. She has some great kids! 

I also made a couple of baby blankets. There's a few babies on the way and I'm trying to be prepared. Monica, Taliesyn, and Kylie (Josh's wife) are all expecting during the summer or fall. 

I'm getting close on my block of the month quilt. All I need is to sew these 80+ rectangles for a checkerboard border then put the back together. I can't wait!

I had to show off my run on Thursday. This is my fastest 10 mile run EVER!! By mile 9 I was done. My whole body hurt, but I didn't have much choice other run home. So I did. I still haven't signed up for another half. I really need to. I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment