Friday, May 8, 2015

more tulips

I can't get over the beauty of these tulips! This picture I have as my lock screen on my phone. These are the only tulips on the west side of the house. My favorite!!


This tree has started losing its blossoms and they are everywhere. Carson told me, "they really do look like popcorn. The centers are even yellow!"

I took this picture above today. I love how the colors were mixed up as I planted. Luck of the draw was perfect!  ;)

I had to add a couple of cuties too! I sure miss them!

McKinzie and Geoff have made an offer on a house. Wahoo!! They are so excited!  I believe they'll close the first week in June. They're not moving far from where they live now, but it's bigger and it'll be theirs!

I've been talking with Bailee a lot lately. She's doing well at school. She has a job at Subway, which she loves. She flirts with EVERY boy she meets and she's had a few dates. She's having lots of fun too!!

Karlee has lifeguard training ALL weekend for her summer job. I'm glad she'll have a job this summer. She needs the money plus something to keep her busy. 

18 days till summer! I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment