Friday, May 15, 2015

kids


Mason is off again for another camp out. He's super excited. This will be the first opportunity to use his Christmas gift, a jet boil!! Life is great! Especially when you have cool gadgets! 

Karlee has a summer job!! Wahoo!! She's going to be a lifeguard at one of our city pools. The pools open next weekend. The boys and I have a season pass so I'm sure we'll see her there. ;) She received her lifeguard swimsuit in the mail today. She modeled for us, whistle, visor and all. 

Carson is reading Harry Potter again. He's on book 4 and can't get enough of it.  Every conversation starts and ends with Harry Potter. One day I was feeling exasperated with more talk of Harry Potter. Carson walked away deflated and said he wouldn't tell me anymore. It broke my heart. I called him back, gave him a hug and said he didn't need to tell me everything he reads. He said he didn't. I felt like a loser! So it's back to him telling me all about Harry. He's happy and that's most important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment