Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Sabbath

It has been a wonderful day. It started very early for me though. I was up at 5:30 to make it to my first Stake Council meeting as the Stake Primary President. I sure love our Stake Presidency. They are good, fun men. They truly want the best for our Stake.

Bailee was able to attend most of church with us before she went to work. It was nice. Mason had an interview with our Bishop after church. Mason will be ordained a Teacher next week in our home. I'm so very proud of him. Next week we'll be attending the Geneva Ward since we'll be at graduation during our Ward schedule. It might feel a little odd but that's the only way we can renew our covenants. 

This evening we went to an open house for a new missionary. She's, McKinsey K, leaving for the MTC in Provo (then to Berlin, Germany) Wednesday. She'll be great! She comes from an amazing family. One of my favorites in our ward. 

Then this evening I went for a 3.3 mile walk. It was beautiful! The wildflowers, birds chirping, frogs croaking, planes overhead, sirens and an amazing sunset added to the experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment