Saturday, May 28, 2016

They're here!!

They arrived at 9:00 and we were so very excited!! We had breakfast ready for them. Although, Poppi took a break from cooking to love on Dex. 

After breakfast the kids played playdoh. I'm not sure we've had playdoh out much at this house. 

Brian got  a call shortly after noon from a police officer to let him know they found a bus. That it had been taken off the lot. It was a short bus so he could drive it. So I quickly told him to take Retta!! She would love a ride! And he did. 

All of these kids rode in the bus with her. 

For a late lunch we went to CPK to celebrate Karlee. Only Karlee and I have been there multiple times so everyone wasn't too sure but we all loved it! We even passed Dex around a little. 

Later this evening we did some family pictures at Leroy Oaks. I think they'll be good but we have to wait a week or so to find out. 

Mason has been enthralled with Dex. It's been fun to watch. Before Kinzie feed him his bedtim bottle we took a quick self it and he smiled!! I'm so glad I was prepared with my camera. 

Tomorrow is graduation!! Yay Karlee!

No comments:

Post a Comment