Thursday, September 1, 2016

18th birthday!!! Wahoo!!!


I still can't believe that Karlee is 18! She's about 20 hours away and it's her birthday. Not cool. We opened presents the Saturday before she left. Not as exciting but that's what we did. I had flowers and balloons delivered to her today while she was working.

When she saw the flowers arriving she was afraid it was from a boy that is actively pursuing her. She was relieved it was from her crazy mother.

Miranda has been the most amazing friend! She arrived at Karlee's dorm with pancakes and told Karlee to get back in bed so she could have breakfast in bed. She's the best! Miranda also has many activities planned for her over the next couple of days.

OK, this is what my kids look forward to on their birthday.

18 things about Karlee:

  • she is a true friend
  • she can role her eyes like no other
  • she is a certified lifeguard in three organizations
  • she is awesome with kids
  • she looks just as cute in a formal dress as she does in t-shirt and jeans (her sisters hate her for that)
  • she struggles with personal space (Mostly with her mom. She stands so close to me!)
  • when she was 3 she would talk to me by talking into my mouth. Like that is where I could hear.
  • When she started talking she spoke in complete sentences and she hasn't stopped. ;)
  • she wants to be a nurse when she grows up and a mom 
  • she's the best sweeper and mopper
  • her tan kinda looks fake (sorry karlee)
  • she has mad skills when it comes to hair
  • she's super creative when she decorates cupcakes
  • she nibbles her popcorn 
  • she has a beautiful smile
  • when we are shopping for fun we have a blast
  • she talks through movies
  • she's an awesome sister
I love you Karlee!! I hope you've had a wonderful birthday! I miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment