Friday, September 30, 2016

Happy bday to me

This day started out great! I woke up to this text from Bailee. I've often done the same thing for my family on their birthday. It was fun to read. She's so sweet!

46 things about mom on her birthday:
1.has an amazing laugh
2.makes the best food
3.teaches us that a fresh batch of cookies makes everything better
4.has a great right hook ;)
5.reigning champ of slugbug
6.is never wrong
7.even when she's wrong, she always ends up being right
8.hates mean names
9.knows her kids are different 
10.she loves them differently because of it 
11.makes the best food(because it needs to be said more than once)
12.loves snowmen
13.has a love/hate relationship with her tomato and cucumber garden
14. Has green eyes that get really dark when she's angry
15. Doesn't stay angry for very long
16. Has 5 awesome kids who would be lost without her
17. Loves being a grandma
18. Is the busiest woman I've ever known
19. Stands up for her siblings 
20. Loves her siblings
21.has a testimony of the gospel
22.shows her kids everyday what it means to strive to be Christlike 
23.a wonderful shoulder to cry on
24. Loves to run
25. Loves to tell people that the girl that people think is her twin is actually one of 5 kids
26. Doesn't look a day over 26
27. Excellent advice giver
28. Fun to talk to when your in the grocery store/anywhere 
29. Will make cookies anytime/any day
30.taught the importance of the temple
31. The BEST MOM
32. Makes the most amazing food( last time I promise)
33. Has a favorite road that she loves to drive down, fast or slow,
34.cant do math for the life of her
35.excellent stylist
36. Excellent client ;)
37.incredible sense of humor
38. Lets us blame things on her when we don't have an excuse
39. Best FHE enforcer ever!
40. Very silly when she's tired
41. Likes to listen to book recording when she's driving
42.loves her husband
43. Skinnier than her 21 year old daughter 
44. And loves it
45. Wonderful
46. Deserves more than the holiday that is her birthday ;)
I love you mom!!

Carson gave me multiple hugs this morning wanting to make sure I have a great day. 

I sat on the stairs as I watched for the bus with him. He things he's too big to have his mom wait with him. Little does he know I'm watching him. ;)
 
Since it's starting to feel like fall outside I put up fall/Halloween decorations before work. While at work Carson had told his classmates that it was my birthday and they all wished me a happy birthday. We ended up having indoor recess due to the rain and while in his class his whole class sang to me. They are fun kids! 

I talked with Karlee a couple of times, wishing me a happy birthday. She was a little concerned about tests today. I talked with her again tonight and her Book of Mormon midterm didn't go over well. She got a 67. She has one more midterm tomorrow. I hope it goes better. 


Yesterday I wasn't ready to let go of summer and I made these super yummy cookies. It's a peanut butter cookie, so soft, with a marshmallow then a fudge icing. So good!! I had one today and it tasted as good as when they were fresh last night. 






No comments:

Post a Comment