Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday

I didn't attend church with my family today. I had a ward conference to be at. Brian sent this picture to me before they left for church. This boy was so excited to wear his new sweater. It was 80 degrees today but he wasn't about to not wear it.
After the conference I had planned on going home and starting dinner for the family. Brian texted me that Mason was going to be set apart after church. So I headed to the Geneva building instead. He was called as the new Teacher's quorum president. He was nervous and a little excited when he was asked. This will be good for him. Planning activities and attending meetings and growing as a leader.

We ate dinner outside again. I'm loving this weather! Only a couple more days and Bailee heads back to Idaho. It will be strange having only boys home. Even more strange not having an extra driver. She will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment