Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bailee went home...

Bailee had an early flight this morning. We were up at 4:30 to get her to the airport. Carson had to come with us since Brian and Mason left at 5:30 for seminary. It was so early!

As I pulled into the driveway I snapped a picture of the sunrise. It was beautiful! Within 30 minutes a major storm hit. I'm so grateful Carson's bus stop was moved to across the street. I'm able to watch him catch the bus from the comfort of my home. ;) As he was waiting for the bus it was only sprinkling. 

McKinzie sent this to me today. I want to love on this boy! Look at those cheeks! I'm trying to scheme a way for me to see them next month. I might have it figured out. 

After Bailee got her car from Aunt Diane, and all her belongings from Waynette, she went down to Provo to see Karlee for a bit. I don't think she stayed long though. I hope they had fun together. I hope they try and see each other over these next few months. I won't be seeing either of these girls until Christmas. That makes me a little sad.

Before Bailee left she made these yummy pumpkin cupcakes. Luckily I had her half the recipe so I'm not the only one eating 20 cupcakes! There's only 6 left. I think I can handle that many.

Bailee made it to her home in Rexburg by 8:30. Such a long day for her. She doesn't have a job here anymore, she transferred to a Barnes and Noble in IF. When she comes here it will only be for a visit. I know this is what's next for her but I'm going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment