Tuesday, January 28, 2014

baby blanket


I started this baby blanket before Thanksgiving, then my machine needed to go into the shop.  I got it back shortly before Christmas but never had a chance to do any sewing till a couple of weeks ago.  I only had about 10" left, that's how close I was to finishing.  I was making it for Cherine's new baby.  We got together a couple weeks ago so I gave it to her...late.  But that's ok.  It's cold where they live too and you can never have too many blankets for a little one.
 
I thought these frogs were super cute!  I bought the material back in Texas before we moved.  I wonder if I can find more here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blanket. It was fun to catch up a bit on your doings. I think it's always a bit hard to move, but before you know it, you will love where you are. Miss you and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete