Wednesday, January 22, 2014

college girl

These pictures are on my phone and I have better ones on my camera. I will be adding those later but I needed to share something soon.

The reason we went to Idaho for New Years was to take Bailee to college. She is on the Winter/Spring schedule at BYUI. 

Here she is putting her initials on her groceries. I still can't believe she's gone. We've FaceTimed a few times. Chatted a little and had many short text conversations. I miss her. I wonder if she misses us. She's having the time of her life and she's even enjoying school. 

She's a visiting teaching coordinator, but I'm not sure she knows what that means. ;)




She started this blanket back in Texas before we moved. She finished it about a week ago. I think she used about 14 skeins! The colors are super close to a backpack that I bought her in Mexico last summer. She's soo talented!!

I hope she checks in more often. I don't want to be an overprotective mom but I MISS HER!!
 



Here she is in front of her apartment. She's all grown up!

1 comment: