Thursday, July 17, 2014

23rd birthday



I've been thinking about McKinzie all week. I so wished I could have been in Texas for her birthday. It's probably the second time we've been apart. But I'm sure there will be many more in the future. 

I can't believe she's 23! She has become such an amazing woman! I don't dare take any credit for how well she turned out. I remember when she was little how good and easy she was as a baby and toddler. Brian and I thought we were such good parents. We took all the credit! Then we had more kids, it's not that they were difficult just different. We soon realized that we couldn't take the credit on how great McKinzie was behaving. She was a good and easy child. Then she became a teenager... That's a whole other story. :D

I hope she's had a good birthday. I know she didn't have Adam with her so that made it different. (Adam is with his dad for a couple of weeks.) I asked Angela W. pick up her gift from us. We got her two camp chairs with footrests. Geoff tested them out first. I asked for a picture of Kinz but haven't seen one yet. 

Happy birthday McKinzie!!! We love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment