Tuesday, July 8, 2014

new pool

We went to a new pool today. I loved the clouds, until it totally blocked out the sun. 


The boys loved the monkey bars/rope crossing. Carson did it three times in a row. Then he had a blister. :( 


Mason isn't much for swimming. He comes because I require it of him. He brought his summer reading assignment to help pass the time. He was really getting into it when it was time to go. 

Carson also brought along a book....and many other items just to be prepared. 


We did have a little excitement at the pool. An older woman slipped and cut her nose. She ended up leaving in an ambulance. 

I was impressed at the lifeguard that noticed her. He was across the pool from where she was. He quickly blew his whistle and gave a hand signal to the other lifeguards and was off to the office to call 911. It's a comfort to me that they are trained so well. 

 I caught the boys playing Legos all over the basement this morning. I loved it!! Neither one got on the computer to play games...and they both lived!! It's been a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one that required pool time. I have to insist that Ethan comes or he would spend all day playing video games!
    Well, he does like to play soccer with friends but video games are pretty high up on his list and I think some fresh air and chlorine water are good for a boy at least once a day!

    ReplyDelete