Sunday, July 13, 2014

Steel Reunion ~ Day 3

Everyone had had way so much sun Friday that only the kids were interested in hanging out at the lake again. Most boys wore t-shirts to protect them a little better. 



Adam wants to be like Carson in every way. He wanted me to make his hair stand up like Carson's. Such cute boys!
Saturday we went to a demolition derby. There weren't many cars that entered but it was still fun to watch. 

Before we totally lost the sun we did pictures. I should have pulled out my camera. These pictures from my phone didn't turn out very well. 





We all had so much fun! I hope someone else offers to do the next reunion in two years. 

Bailee asked McKinzie to put aloe on her back. Crazy girls!! I think they needed a little more privacy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment