Tuesday, November 25, 2014

break

The kids are out of school for the entire week for Thanksgiving. I love it!! With this school district they have parent/teacher conferences on Monday and Tuesday. Monday was full of appointments for me. 

In the morning the boys and I went and met with their teachers. Of course, ALL I heard was how smart they are! :D Yes, there is still room for improvement. But their teachers enjoy having them in class. They usually stay on task. They both are always prepared and have their homework finished.  All good news! Afterwards, we went and had a donut. (That was my bribery so they would come with me.) 

Karlee's parent/teacher conference was in the afternoon. After the first teacher I asked Karlee if we came just so she could get a pat on the back from her teachers? She smiles, maybe...

There was a bit of good information we learned from the meetings but mostly praise. :0) I will admit its nice to hear others talk so positively about your own children. They are all smarties!!

The rest of the day was all about groceries and laundry. A typical Monday. 

Today we're off to a matinee with the family, "Big Hero 6". A few of us have already seen it. It's super cute. I know I'll enjoy watching it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment