Saturday, November 1, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I can't believe Bailee is 19!! I know McKinzie is older but I shouldn't be old enough to have kids this old. Ugh! Oh well.  I can't change it.  I can only have fun with my kids, and I do!  Bailee is so much fun to hang out with unless I take her shopping.  She is no fun shopping.  

For her birthday I struggled with what to get her.  Brian and I talked about taking her into the city and seeing a show.  I knew she would have fun but deep down I also knew she wanted to hang out with her friends. She has a group of friends that hang out 3-4 times a week.  She loves it!!

So we got her tickets to a haunted house and bought dinner for the group. They went early in October and had a blast! In the picture is Jenna and Zach. Katie had to work and BMO (not sure if it's all caps or not) was too chicken to go.  I think he rode down with them though just didn't go in the haunted house.

Here she is taking a deep breath to blow out ALL those candles.  She blew them out in one breath!

She worked tonight at Barnes and Noble (the joy of being an adult)  so we took her out to lunch.  Her "friend" Zach joined us.
This is what Bailee expects when I blog for birthdays.
19 things about Bailee:
  1. she treats everybody as her friend
  2. loves to babysit
  3. hates to babysit
  4. breaks curfew the most
  5. never had a vehicle accident/ticket
  6. loves mustaches
  7. a chapstick freak
  8. loves fun of any kind
  9. accepting of everyone
  10. a true "blond"
  11. as a preschooler she called herself "Billy"
  12. most often she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her
  13. never blows off work
  14. loves to be scared
  15. great student
  16. fun crazy roommate
  17. recently realized she's more like her mom than she wants to admit
  18. loves to be silly
  19. an amazing wonderful daughter and friend
We are so very proud of you Bailee!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment