Thursday, November 13, 2014

love my kitchen!

I don't think I shared my new kitchen on here. I love it!! I love the granite! I love the double oven! I love the backsplash that Brian installed!! I love the pendant lights! (They were a surprise.) I love the custom cabinets! I love everything!!

Shortly after we moved in I realized my least favorite part of the house was the kitchen. (We only saw the house once before we bought it, mixed in with a dozen other houses.) We knew the kitchen would need some remodeling when it came time to sell. We decided to do the updates now so we could enjoy the investment. I'm so glad we did it now. 

We still have a little painting to do. Plus Brian is going to change the ceiling fan that's over the table so it matches the new lights. =) 

Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment