Sunday, November 16, 2014

first snow



This morning we woke up to our first snow! I think everyone was excited, well maybe not Brian. 

We'll start using our Holiday dishes now, that makes me smile. Also, the boys wore their Christmas ties to church today! 


I've spent the morning at a ward conference then went to the Spanish Ward for their Primary program. I've been enjoying my calling in the Stake. It's a little time consuming in the Fall with all the Primary programs and ward conferences.  But I love listening to the children. I love the song, "The Family is of God". It's new for the program this year.

When I got home Brian had a hot meal for me, fire going to warm me up and then he sat and visited with me while I ate. I sure do love him!! 

It's been a good Sabbath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment