Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

This was my view as we went around the table sharing what we're thankful for. 


❤️I sure love my family!!❤️

I'm glad we like living in Illinois. It's been a long and not so fun journey at times, but we like it. Some days we love it! I'm so grateful for our smart, fun, independent, honest, loving children. 

We miss McKinzie and her family very much! I'm not sure when they'll be here for Christmas but it's looking like 23 days and we get to see them! My fingers are crossed. 

I'm so grateful for Brian. These past few years it's been a little rocky at times (ok, very rocky). But we're good!! It feels good!! He truly is my best friend! I'm glad he never gave up on me, on us. I love you Babe!!



Dinner was super yummy!! Carson wanted to try the drumstick. I was a little surprised he cleaned it to the bone! 🍗 Bailee decided to try the candied yams for the first time...she loved it!! Why do they think I eat gross food? Crazy kids!! Maybe one by one they'll learn to like it. 

Give us a few more hours and it'll be time for pie!! I'll admit, I'm a little excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment