Tuesday, February 3, 2015

another record snowfall

We got a call Sunday night that school was cancelled for Monday. Good news!! When morning came it ended up being the 5th worst storm for Chicago. We got 19"!! All of us were excited for another day off. 


Before breakfast the boys went out to play. In the picture below Mason is trying to knock down an icicle for Carson. This could get dangerous. 

I ran a few errand in the afternoon and took a few pictures out my sunroof. Mason went over to Caden's and Karlee and Carson went to the library. It was a peaceful afternoon. 



Then I made this! They were so very good!! They are mixed in the bread machine which makes it easier for me. I had considered halving the recipe. I'm so glad I didn't. We ate a dozen last night after dinner. The rest will be gone today after dinner I'm sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment