Sunday, February 15, 2015

full of surprises

I had my alarm set for 7:30 this morning. At about 7:10 I was woken up by noise in the kitchen. I wondered if it was perhaps Karlee or Carson. When I came down I found a notecard on the table. It read, table set by: Carson 
dishwasher emptied by: Carson
I guess he wanted to make sure he got credit. 

This afternoon I attended Geneva Ward for their Ward conference. When I arrived home, at 4:30, Brian and Karlee had dinner for me. They made onion strings, Cajun potatoes, and ground streak. So yummy!! 

Then Karlee and Carson made chocolate covered strawberries for our treat after FHE. The three of us devoured them quickly. 

Our Bishop has asked everyone to read the Book of Mormon this year. Carson started reading early January and he's still on track. He wants to read EVERY word himself. Brian started reading a couple weeks ago and Karlee plans on reading over the summer. Mason and I started reading together today. Our plan is to try and read every/most evenings. I'm excited we're all planning to finish it this year. I know it will help our family and testimonies grow stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment