Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Today has been such a great day! Brian and I decided to take the family out for breakfast. IHOP of course! I love how the boys brought books in to help pass the time. It's much better than electronics!

The boys ordered chocolate chip, chocolate pancakes. Karlee had New York cream cheese pancakes with strawberries, one of my favorites. I tried something new, the criss cross croissants with strawberry and rhubarb. YUM!! Plus one of Karlee's pancakes. Brian had buttermilk pancakes with boysenberry syrup, always boysenberry, with eggs and hashbrowns. We ALL love IHOP!!

We had such a great time! As I was taking the picture of Brian and Karlee, Carson told a joke. 

Why can't you hear a Pterodactyl go to the bathroom?  The "P" is silent!! haha

After breakfast Karlee had a basketball game. They've played three games so far and we are still undefeated!! It's been fun to watch them play. 
Last week I made these cute gumball machines. They were super easy. I love how they turned out. I found this idea on Pinterest. I sent the red one to Adam and Retta. Adam was wishing it really worked. That would be cool! I personslized these three to match Karlee, Mason, and Carson's rooms. 

This afternoon I made some salted caramel popcorn to give to the Primary Presidency at Ward Conference tomorrow. I wanted some cute saying to go on a card. Brian came up with this:
When your calling in Primary makes you feel like "popping" rely on the Spirit and your presidency to "caramel you all together".  He's so creative!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment