Wednesday, February 11, 2015

events of the day

This morning was the 7th grade recognition assembly/breakfast for A/B honor roll. Way to go Mason!! He was excited to get a second donut before going to class. I love the hurricane on the back wall. 

After I dropped Carson off at school I ran a few errands. I then went home to make Valentines! It's hard to believe that these black hearts could make such cute Valentines. 

I love how they turned out! I especially like the way Carson personalized these for his teachers. 

Tonight was the 3rd grade music program. They all sounded great! Carson played the ukulele for one of the songs. The whole thing lasted about 30 mins. 

Since it was Carson, Brian and myself we went and got a blizzard and fries to celebrate. It hit the spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment