Friday, July 24, 2015

another day older

Carson spent the day with his friend AJ at Peck Farm. The funny thing is most of his school friends call him CJ. :)

Than he went to another friends birthday party tonight.  I'm so glad his friends reach out to him. It makes summer so much more fun. 


Mean while, most of the day Mason spent on the computer. His favorite thing in the world! He leaves for scout camp tomorrow. No computers for him for almost 8 days! Yikes!!

Karlee had her senior pictures today. Man she's cute! I can't wait to get the proofs! While she did the cap and gown photo I was surprised with my emotions. I started thinking about a little kindergartener and how she didn't want to be away from me all day. I got a little teary eyed thinking this time next year we'll be preparing her to leave for college. I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm not sure she's ready for that. These kids are growing up way too quick. I know that's the plan but I'm not ready to have only two boys at home. But that's the plan so I'm sure I'll adjust. Life is all about change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment