Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th!!

We've had this flag for years, I mean YEARS!! I pulled it out this morning and I've loved watching it wave. 

I'm so grateful for where we live. I love this country! I'm so grateful for all the men and women that have served our country to keep us free. Y'all are amazing!!

We went to the pool this afternoon and ended up staying for almost three hours. I don't think we've ever stayed so long. Karlee finished her shift right next to where our chairs were so I had to take a picture. 

This afternoon Carson helped me make jello jigglers and fruit salad. Do you see the fish in the jello? Karlee wasn't pleased. But all was delish!!


Carson also helped Brian and I with filling almost 100 balloons. We played over the net until Brian went crazy and started throwing at everyone! Mason doesn't look too wet but he was. After the picture we poured more water on him just to be sure. 
We've had a fun day! I love spending time with my family. Happy 4th everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment