Saturday, July 18, 2015

birthday girl

I didn't forget her birthday. I sent her a card and a gift plus I called her and we visited for over 40 mins. I just forgot to blog about her. 
This picture she is with Lindsey R, the RS president she served with. 

A couple days before her birthday McKinnzie thought she was turning 25. She's only 24! I guess that proves she's getting old, or maybe she's just a busy mom. 

She's doing a great job taking care of her family and decorating their home. I know they are loving their home. 

I miss her. I miss how fun she is. I miss seeing them weekly. I miss her! I love our phone calls. She makes me laugh with her stories about Tank or how Retta likes to run around naked. Her life is exciting! I'm glad mine has calmed down.

We get to see them in a few weeks at a family reunion.  I can't wait! 

I think she had a good day. I'm the first to admit it's hard to feel like your birthday is anything special when you do the same thing you do every other day. 

I hope you had a great birthday McKinzie! We love you!! Happy, happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment